Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day #10

Wow! I applied the same technique today and to my amazement the diarrhea stopped altogether. This means that I am lucky enough to have been able to suck my bowels high enough out of the way so the radiation does not touch it any more. I will have to discuss this with my doctor, but logically I cannot see any problem with it. I had everything taken out, basically they are radiating the pelvic floor, where the cervix used to be. There is nothing else left there that I would potentially "suck away" together with the bowels.

Now, this does not mean that I am totally symptom free. I still have coming and going pelvic pain, like during a period. Also, if I get frisky and overdo things physically, occasionally I have a wave of loosing my strength, making me feel like a collapsing tower of cards. If I lie down, I can recover in a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment