Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekend #2

Just as a quick explanation: the dates always show the following day because I only get to my computer after midnight. And this time it was a long weekend, Monday being Simcoe Day here in Toronto.

Anyway... The weekend was a mixed bag. On Saturday I failed to have even one single BM. So, in my wisdom, I had a big bowl of All Bran and two plums before going to bed. Not a good idea! Then again it may have been in combination with a mild stomach flu, because I also had a scratchy throat, but in any case I developed stomach (not in the belly!) cramps and a LOT OF gas, which then resulted in lots of washroom visits involving small balls of soft fecal matter.

Otherwise I feel all right, except for the occasional wave of weakness. But a short lying down takes care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment