Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day #22

It is now clear that if and when I suck my guts up, away from the beams, I greatly reduce my intestinal woes. Today I did so and all I had to deal with today was the extra gas combined with the small soft plugs. Unfortunately I was still in a lot of pain because yesterday the straining produced a small fissure in one corner of the anus. Not only did it bleed and did so even today a few times, but every time fecal matter gets near to it, it burn like hell. So I try to just hold everything in.

On the other hand the tweaky, tear producing pain in my bladder returned. But if i have to choose between the pain of the anal fissure and the bladder tweak, I choose the latter. I just hope I will not end up with long lasting (chronic?) cystitis. For now I have one more day this week because on Friday they will be doing some maintenance work on the machine. This means that I will have two more sessions next week to complete the set of 25. Plus the two brachytherapy appointments. Arghhh...

Another further development is that little parts of the rash on my arms started to become dry and and scaly, which indicates a developing psoriasis... Now that is what I reaally need to complete the picture... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment