Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend #5

This was another long weekend, but God knows I need them. Even so I was overly weak, definitely the weakest during all the treatment. Otherwise the other symptoms did not get worse, BMs are the same, my bladder is actually somewhat better, and the rash on my arms is getting better - the bumps are still there but not red and not itchy.

On Saturday we went to a restaurant with some friends and after the meal we decided to take a short walk. I forgot that my urges for elimination are sudden and furious, and I got caught after a few blocks. I rushed back to the restaurant as fast as I could, but I had to stop a few times, crossing my legs and sucking in my guts. By the time I got back to the restroom I was beet red and drenched in sweat. Another lesson learned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment